<$BlogRSDURL$>

28 April 2003

freaky phillips friday.
i haven't forgotten what it was like waiting tables at Phillips -- D.C.'s seafood trough...er, buffet. you really do see the worst of people when you're serving them food and drinks. i found this rant from a long-abused waiter who complains about non-tippers....in this case, Christians.

"I would always get this table of Catholics that would run my ass off, want a dozen separate checks and would leave me this folded up piece of paper that looked like a twenty. On the inside of the paper it said "Why are you disappointed that this isn't money? All the riches of heaven await you if you take Jesus as your savior." As a lapsed Christian I have taken Jesus as my savior, but little pieces of paper that aren't actual money don't pay my %#**ing rent."

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?