<$BlogRSDURL$>

24 June 2005

here's another prank from zug.com: it's a letter sent to the makers of "Co-ed Naked _____ t-shirts"

To Whom It May Concern:

I have another idea for your Coed Naked t-shirt line. Though I'm offering this idea to you free of charge, I must ask for a cut of the sales if you decide to use it.

My idea is Coed Naked Fucking. I mean, I'm surprised you guys haven't thought of this one yet. Because fucking is something you usually do both coed and naked, not things like badminton and nursing. I envision the T-shirt would read:

Coed Naked Fucking
Insert the penis into the vagina!

Please let me know if you're interested. If you're not, I'd appreciate any information you can give me on the Coed Naked trademark. I'll go ahead and market the Coed Naked Fucking shirts myself, but I don't want to get into difficult intellectual property issues.

Thanks for your time,
John Myers Hargrave

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?