<$BlogRSDURL$>

22 October 2005

well, i just got off work a little while ago. my boss was out, ahem, "sick" today and the news editor, bill, had a day off... leaving me to put the entire paper out by myself. oh, and this was the sat.-sun. edition, the largest paper of the week. i did 16 pages by myself before it was all over. and actually, i was only about an hour past deadline, which isn't that bad, especially considering the circumstances. needless to say, it's not good for your newspaper to have one editor manning the ship. one set of extremely fatigued eyes can let some failry obvious mistakes and typos get by. i actually thought my A1 cover looked pretty good, though, despite the less-than-perfect circumstances.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?